|Engagement 360 Awards created to recognize organizations that have strengthened their corporate culture and positively impacted their bottom line by strategically engaging their customers and employees.|
“While many awards look at either customer or employee engagement, the Engagement 360 Awards look at the whole picture — how customer and employee engagement impact each other and work together to drive business results,” says Mark Johnson, CEO of Loyalty 360.
Being evaluated for 360 Engagement is a three part process; an employee survey, a customer survey, and an in-depth company questionnaire. Proprietary tools will be used to analyze these evaluations. To be eligible, a company must be a non-governmental entity that has been in operation for the past three years.
As Brad Federman, President of Performancepoint, explains, “Research has shown that engagement — defined as the degree to which customers and employees commit to an organization and the impact that commitment has on how they behave, their length and depth of loyalty, and how they connect with each other — drives sales, referrals, loyalty and, ultimately, the bottom line. By recognizing organizations for their strategic approach to engagement, the Engagement 360 Awards will put a well-needed spotlight on a key driver of long-term sustainable growth.”
Organizations that apply for the Engagement 360 Awards will:
• Be featured on the Engagement 360 website (www.engagement360.org), Loyalty 360 website (www.loyalty360.org), Performancepoint website, (www.performancepointllc.com) and The Engagement Factor blog, giving free publicity and customer, internal and external employment branding.
• Demonstrate to the marketplace that your organization is serious about true engagement and excellent customer service
• Receive data specific to your organization and how you compare to others
• Make the list of elite organizations that have truly measured and impacted their business through engagement
• Receive an overall report on Engagement 360: What it means to connect employees, customers and profits
• Start a journey with enormous benefits
Award winners will be recognized at Loyalty 360’s annual Loyalty Expo in Orlando on March 21, 2011.
For more information on the Engagement 360 Awards including sponsorship opportunities, please contact Erin Raese, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-360-8680 x 210.
About Loyalty 360
Loyalty 360 – The Loyalty Marketer’s Association (www.loyalty360.org) is the only organization that addresses the full spectrum of both customer and employee loyalty issues. An unbiased, market driven clearinghouse and think-tank for loyalty and engagement opportunities, insights, and responses, Loyalty 360 is the source business leaders trust for industry metrics, market driven research, actionable case studies, and networking opportunities.
Performancepoint (www.performancepointllc.com) is a leading global performance improvement consulting firm. A client centered organization, Performancepoint provides services in the areas of Employee Engagement, Customer Engagement, Leadership, Sales and Customer Service. With a keen focus on helping clients create healthy organizations on and off the balance sheet, the company is committed to helping clients develop the very best talent and reputation and becoming the organization of choice for employees and customers. Performancepoint offer solutions throughout the entire business and employee lifecycle- strategy, promoting performance, sales, profitability, customer retention, employee accountability and ownership.