I am writing this to you as a friend, colleague, and peer. Our methods for “doing” employee engagement are captured in our new book published last fall that many are starting to call THE book on Employee Engagement because of its straight forward and practical approach. Sales of my new book “Employee Engagement: A Roadmap for Creating Profits, Optimizing Performance and Increasing Loyalty” have been rock solid. I have so far exceeded the publisher’s expectations. But that is not good enough. I believe in this book. I know it can help organizations and people as it has already with many of our clients. I want to start an engagement revolution.
That is why I am asking for your help and support. Here are a few ways you can support the cause.
- Purchase the Book: If you have not purchased a copy of the book please do so now – you can purchase it on Amazon or at a discount directly from my company, Performancepoint
- Read the Book: If you have purchased the book but have not yet read it, start it today
- Write a Book Review: If you have read the book please write a review about it on a blog, review site, your LinkedIn profile or on Amazon
- Refer the Book of Give it as a Gift: If you know someone who would benefit from reading the book then tell them about it or give it to them as a gift
If you are not familiar with Employee Engagement: A Roadmap for Creating Profits, Optimizing Performance and Increasing Loyalty and would like to sample the first chapter, email me at email@example.com and I will personally send it to you.
Help people find out why:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton purchases copies for every new GM
- Macy’s bought copies for their top HR Vice Presidents and Directors
- Mosaic provided copies for their entire leadership team
If you have an office library, place a copy in there. Buy it for your team.
Find out why people are saying things like…
“The ideas expressed in this book explode off the page. They are so relevant and meaningful for employees and managers, especially during these hard economic times, when most employees are made to feel that they should simply be happy to have a job. Employers should read this book and start maximizing their productivity by developing engaged employees. Excellent resource – with practical, real life examples of the “Do’s and Don’ts” of employee engagement.”
“Federman has positioned himself as the lightning rod for this topic by really landing the “plane” with this book. He uses the science “behind the curtain” in order to help us understand the “art” of building employee engagement. Easy to read, easy to understand graphs, and great real life stories made this an important read for my business. I appreciate the time, effort and energy it took to take this subject and make it meaningful.”
This is it! The time is now! Help me take the ideas in this book to a whole new level. Small actions create major waves. Thanks in advance.